Tuesday 15 November 2016

creative project

   



                                                        Ceative project:


Subject- My subject is a chef and i want to make a chef out of a clay and i will carve it








Tecnique- My tecnique is i use clay and a foil and the foil that is like to bones of my clay.


                 
this is were i started.
                                                         
                                                   And then after that is this.
 
the second.
                                                   
                                                     I put all the clay around.

                                             

The body



i take a picture with my product.





                                                         me when i am working




the finish product with my clay




When i am puting a paint on it:


the paint that i use





The very finish product:
































No comments:

Post a Comment